Thursday, June 4, 2009

Need for speed 2 hot pursuit

7:21 AM by PazSt_Ft2K ·
Label:


Haven't looked at the site for a little while but I got a question the other day:

Public Internet Access....how can I get my modified car
to enter into someone else's server instead of my own server?

Now, I'm not positive and corrrect me if I'm wrong but I don't think you can do this, sorry buddy.

This site is dedicated to one of my favorite games Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2. This is very much a work in progress so bear with me. Don't be afraid to submit suggestions to my suggestions page also please visit the chatroom nobody seems to visit it which kind of defeats the purpose of having it. I've talked to two people in the chatroom. Whenever I'm on my name is gallardoguy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/146991382/ea_games_-_ea_games_-_need_for_speed_hot_pursuit_2.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/146991421/ea_games_-_ea_games_-_need_for_speed_hot_pursuit_2.part2.rar

0 komentar:

Post a Comment